An exciting opportunity has opened for an internship as Programming intern at the Amsterdam-based International Controllership team of Universal Studios International BV (USI), part of global media company NBCUniversal!
Wat ga je doen?
At the heart of our business, Corporate enables the creation and distribution of entertainment to the world. Corporate comprises of support functions that span across all of our business divisions and includes Controllership (Finance), Tax, Compliance, Legal, HR, Business Development and Communications.
The Controllership team is responsible for many finance functions within NBCU. Especially the back office and transactional kind of finance functions can be automated by Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Controllership started the journey to automate existing manual processes using RPA and has the vision to build a virtual workforce.
- Assess whether a business process can be automated
- Analyse business processes
- Standardize business processes
- Automate business processes
- Provide support to our Robot Process Automation (RPA) environments
- Document Robot Process Automation (RPA) solutions
Wat bieden wij?
Internship allowance of 500 EUR.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel?
- 3rd or 4th year Bachelor student at a recognized HBO or equivalent; Business IT & Management, Information Technology or similar course of study required
- Minimum availability for internship: 5 months, with a 6 month maximum time frame
- Excellent oral and written English skills required
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, and comfortable using other MS Office software
- Experience in Microsoft .NET is a big pre
- Experience with an RPA tool (UiPath) is a pre
- Able to work independently, with effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Professionalism, commitment to quality and integrity, and strong self-motivation
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment and willing to assist others as needed
- Willing to go the extra mile to contribute to our team’s success
Wie zijn wij?
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
NBCUniversal’s international operations outside the US and Canada include film and television distribution, home entertainment distribution, channels, film and television production, theme parks and news operations. With more than 2,200 employees across 34 countries, NBCUniversal’s international portfolio consists of international channels delivering quality content to 176 territories across EMEA, Latin America and Asia; television production labels in both UK and Australia; a library of 4,000 feature films and 75,000 TV episodes for international television distribution; direct film distribution operations in 11 countries; direct home entertainment distribution operations in 7 countries with licensee relationships covering approximately 55 additional territories; CNBC International, which broadcasts across EMEA and APAC; Parks & Resorts operated through license agreements in Singapore and Japan; and an international NBC News team based in London.
Marita de Graaf