Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies. But the difference is in the detail. At Viacom you’re not only contributing your Know How, but your individual passion. Become a fan of your own work. Whether you are working for MTV, VIVA, COMEDY CENTRAL, Nickelodeon or our Sales division VIACOM Advertising and Brand Solutions, you will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative work environment that fits your lifestyle. We require versatile talents - whether you are a newcomer or a professional - to help expand our content across all platforms from TV to Web.
Wat ga je doen?
Intern Content CoordinatorGlobal Content Services consists of 4 different team types: 1. Content Operations, 2. Media Operations, 3. Language Operations, and 4. Multiplatform Operations.Content Operations is responsible for sourcing and registering all LONGFORM, SHORTFORM, INTERSTITIALS and MUSIC VIDEOS and all required (editorial) metadata that is scheduled for publishing from What's On, and making it available in time for publication on the by the Brand desired publication date/time and platform. Content Operations also coordinates required localization (e.g. dubs and subs); ensures it is available for publication in time and provides localization vendors with required materials to carry out their work. Content Operations do an editorial (spot) check (i.e. quality check), and if required soft mark content, including commercial break positions and other required segmentation.
- The Content Coordinator works in IMM's Media Desk department and reports to the Manager Content Operations
- Source all content and its technical and editorial required for publication
- Ensure content including its editorial metadata is published in time and flawlessly on linear or non-linear platforms to ensure 99.99% or above uptime
- Coordinate, in collaboration with the Brands and Language Operations, all required localization such as subtitling and dubbing, access services and editorial metadata
- Soft mark all required content in a way that gives the Brands the flexibility they need to publish their content on any platform
- Optimize balance in processing and rejecting late deliveries to provide Brands the flexibility they require whilst continue being efficient
- Collaborate constructively with peers from Brand and other IMM or VIMN team
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date documentation about the channel
- Comes up with original, creative ideas and solutions and works pro-actively to improve processes
- Seeks developmental goals and works to attain them and is open and responsive to feedback
- Provides operational support to team/department projects as required by the supervisor.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel?
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Good at building relationships with various departments within the organization and external clients
- Takes initiatives
- Manages the work
- Language skills: Effective communication in English and at least one other language
Wie zijn wij?
Viacom Benelux is onderdeel van Viacom International Media Network, in de Benelux heeft Viacom in haar merkenportfolio: Nick Jr., Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central en Spike. Als een van ’s werelds meest toonaangevende entertainment content organisaties weten we wat onze kijker zoekt en leveren over de hele wereld televisie, motion pictures en een breed aanbod van digitale media. Voor alle zenders in onze portfolio voeren we een lokale strategie waarbij we kijken welke shows en activiteiten het beste passen bij onze fans in Nederland en België. Viacom Benelux haar fans via de free to air kanalen MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Spike en Comedy Central. Viacom Benelux is ook actief in de Pay TV markt met verschillende digitale kanalen zoals MTV Brand New, Nick Jr., Nicktoons, NickMusic, Comedy Central Family en Comedy Central Extra.