The company is an international leading media company, is looking for new talent for their offices in Amsterdam. The office is in the Up Office building which is close to Central Station and they have an amazing view.
It is a TVT company. Together with their partner they form a global content services powerhouse providing the industry’s most extensive end-to-end content services, media logistics and distribution offering. They are the European media gateway and the passport to 700 million European viewers. They enrich, localize and publish on-demand and linear content to enhance viewer experiences.
What makes them special? It's our culture. When you have 20 nationalities working together under one roof since 1999, you’re bound to develop a unique culture. They have become experts at finding solutions to the complex problems that you only find with international media. They like to simplify, they do not overpromise, overdesign or overcomplicate.
In a nutshell: They are all about adding value. They multiply the value of video content in time, size, dimensions, languages, cultures, qualities, platforms, access methods and drop-off methods.
Wat ga je doen?
The role is positioned in our Amsterdam office, from where we provide media management, playout, VOD and distribution services to our customers.
The Service Delivery Manager acts as champion for our customers to ensure all services are delivered to meet, or exceed, target contracted levels. This full-time position acts as the main point of contact for our customers, attending routine meetings, reporting on performance, agreeing planned work, building the relationship and managing any incidents or requests. Working closely with other teams, the role takes the lead on ensuring operational excellence, delivering organic growth of the account, acts as key stakeholder for changes, projects and planned work, and leads smaller projects to ensure delivery on time and to budget.
Responsible for the overall Customer Satisfaction of multiple customer accounts by ensuring that all contractual responsibilities are fulfilled
- Develop, manage and maintain excellent relationships with customers, obtaining regular positive feedback on satisfaction levels, seeking to consistently improve the quality of service
- Working closely with Operations and Technical Services, being responsible for ensuring Operational Excellence towards the customer accounts, according to agreed targets and SLA’s
- Ensure internal communication to the Operations and Technology functions for specific progress and escalation support, as well as towards Sales for providing input into opportunities towards the customer
- Engages with all areas of the business to understand and contribute to the development of the product portfolio
- Expands the services delivered to existing clients through organic growth. Identify commercial and operational opportunities presented by new technologies, ways of working, or from customer roadmaps. Presents recommendations to drive efficiency or profit.
- Works closely with Sales and Finance to ensure invoicing is managed in an accurate and timely fashion, mindful of contractual requirements and ensuring operational variances which impact on billing are clearly communicated and recorded.
- Teams with Project management and is responsible for overseeing all customer portfolio projects and ensures that they are managed and delivered according to time, quality and budget
- Manage small projects, mostly for ratecard service implementation
Wat bieden wij?
The Company is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel?
- Bachelor degree or Master, preferably in computer science or business administration, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable operations or commercial experience within a media organisation, preferable from a customer-facing role
- A good knowledge and understanding of media (technical) operations, both for linear playout and VOD
- Ability to develop and implement customer service strategic initiatives
- Experience of contributing to media projects, preferable from a project management role
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent volume and metrics forecasting, monitoring and record keeping is essential
- Ability to professionally present a complex (technical) picture in a clear and compelling way
- Communication - strong written and verbal skills to work effectively and diplomatically with contacts at all levels, both with customers as internal
- Managing relationships - to build and maintain effective working relationships. Work with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively. Self-aware and sensitive to impact on others. Persuades and influences colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Customer focused - passionate about delivering excellence, and motivating internal departments to focus on customer needs and priorities. Commercially aware
- Accountability – Takes ownership and responsibility, makes tough decisions impartially as exponent of best policy and practice
Wie zijn wij?
MEDIARECRUITMENT werft en selecteert professionals voor mediabedrijven en media-afdelingen.Met de jarenlange ervaring en het uitgebreide netwerk dat we opgebouwd hebben via MEDIASTAGES verbindt MEDIARECRUITMENT sinds kort ook de opdrachtgevers met de professionals in de mediasector.Met deze nieuwe dienstverlening zetten we onze jarenlange missie van talentontwikkeling voort. Van stages naar startersfuncties en zelfs naar carrièrekansen voor de ervaren werknemers.MEDIARECRUITMENT, TALENT THIS WAY
Stuur een mail met CV en motivatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org