An exciting opportunity has opened for an internship with the Amsterdam-based Marketing Home Entertainment team, part of global media company NBCUniversal! Are you looking for a dynamic and rewarding work environment? Interested in a Marketing career in media or the entertainment industry? If so, this is a great opportunity for you to gain valuable work experience in a professional, fun and friendly atmosphere!
This internship will enable you to bring your theoretical learning to practice within a dynamic Marketing department. Here the Marketing and PR activities are set up for all our Home Entertainment products of Universal and Paramount in the Benelux. As an Intern you assist the Product Manager and other Product managers on request. You will have a number of own tasks you can work on independently, but receive guidance daily.
Wat ga je doen?
- Assist with the creation and execution of marketing campaigns for DVD & Blu-ray releases and catalogue campaigns
- Post-campaign analyses
- the results post-campaign
- Data analysis of sales numbers
- Creating product presentations
- Updating weekly reports and distributing them
- Assist before and during the monthly Sales & Marketing meetings
- Management of the social media pages e.g. creating campaigns, posts and community management
- Managing our image database
- Writing and checking synopsis texts for on DVD & Blu-ray artwork
- Deliver text, image and video assets to creative agencies and retail for the purpose of digital, print, radio and TV campaigns;
- Handle prize contests and requests for reviews in partnership with the PR agencies
- Organising orders for product and merchandise for internal use and agencies
- Send and archive check discs
- Assist with the management of the consumer website and email newsletter
- Ad hoc assignments or related administrative duties
Wat bieden wij?
- Monthly allowance of €500,-
- Campus 2 Career Internship Program
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel?
- Bachelor student Marketing, Communication, International Business or related
- Minimum availability for internship: 20 weeks, no maximum timeframe
- Persuasive communicator: ability to work across functions and work with external stakeholders
- Problem solving skills and able to work to tight deadlines
- Fosters creativity and innovation
- Enjoys working within a team, but is able to work independent as well. Contributes to great team atmosphere
- Fluent in Dutch and English both speaking & writing
- Systems: Can work basics of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and is a quick learner
Wie zijn wij?
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal is owned by Comcast Corporation.Universal Pictures, part of NBCU Universal, is one of the oldest movie studios in Hollywood and has been in existence since 1912. Universal Pictures is a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment, with robust and multi-faceted divisions across all areas including digital, home entertainment, network and cable television distribution, studio operations, and consumer products and recreation.Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (UPHE) is its international home entertainment division, headquartered in Los Angeles. UPHE markets and distributes in DVD and Blu-ray, Universal new releases, catalogue and special interest titles, as well as rights to other third party products distribution, via Universal offices in the UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brazil and Mexico. UPHE is additionally very active in local acquisitions in each of these markets and also sells and distributes home entertainment product via 30 licensee relationships covering approximately 100 additional territories. In Benelux, UPHE has the distribution rights for Paramount Pictures Home Entertainment titles, becoming one of the top distributors of home entertainment products in the Benelux.
Marita de Graaf