The Walt Disney Company, founded in 1923, is a leading world class media and entertainment company, listed at the New York Stock Exchange. Disney has divided its activities between four divisions: Walt Disney Studios, which mainly produced movies and music; Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, which manages the theme parks; Media Networks, which develops radio and TV productions and Consumer Products, which manages the consumer products of Disney.
At The Walt Disney Company, we work in an inspiring and dynamic environment with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself. A Finance Intern working in Finance performs a key supportive role to the overall business objectives of Walt Disney Company Benelux. The Finance Intern is part of the Media Finance team providing the Finance Manager, and other business partners with the needed information and analysis to enable them to make the right business decisions, and to achieve management control. He or she has strong analytical and spreadsheet modeling skills, willingness to learn and succeed, a hardworking and cooperative attitude and strong affinity with high business standards.This position is in the Media Finance team that provides support for the Channels team.
Wat ga je doen?
- Upon Request / Ad hoc
- Assist in collecting, interpreting, evaluating, processing and verifying data
- Maintain manual with general / organizational information for all tasks performed
- Marketing and Sales reporting and variance analysis Forecast
- Maintain detailed P&Ls reports with data from Manager
- Assumption analysis
- Prepare Reporting packs (assist in creating, printing and distributing)
- Prepare Submission of -P&L per title in Forecast tool
- Update assumptions and planning in Forecast tool Close
- Maintenance of the Barter administration (including invoicing)
- Cause of Change Analysis
- Coordination of acquisition payments with team in US
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel?
- Currently enrolled in a higher educational program, such as BA, BE or CE
- Desired advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English required
- Strong Communication, interpersonal skills, and team player
- Perseverance, loyalty, a proactive attitude, high achiever, able to adapt easily and integrity is key
Wie zijn wij?
The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) is een van de grootste mediabedrijven ter wereld, de grootste wereldwijde exploitant van themaparken en een marktleidende producent en distributeur van films. TWDC hecht veel waarde aan kwaliteit, diversiteit, maatschappelijke verantwoordelijkheid en innovatie. TWDC Benelux is onderdeel van TWDC Europe, Middle-East en Africa (EMEA) dat actief is in 23 landen met meer dan 5500 werknemers. In Benelux zijn ruim 200 mensen werkzaam op twee verschillende locaties (Brussel en Amsterdam).