As a starting Digital Designer, you’re at the top of your class. You have learned the basics and now you’re ready to make the plunge into the next wave of digital design. Emakina.NL is looking for Visual Design talent to dive into the deep end working on real projects for large international brands.
Wat ga je doen?
About the internship
The Emakina internship is designed for students with an interest in digital and/or service design; specifically in visual and UX design.
Emakina’s project team approach allows interns to obtain hands-on experience led by our Creative Leads on the project plus having a coaching buddy to guide personal growth.
Design and UX interns will also support the creative team by being involved in projects in tangible ways. This may include providing creative input to in-progress projects, participating in co-creation and design sprint sessions and fulfilling specific project-related design deliverables.
Wat bieden wij?
What we have to offer
- Great working space in the “Amsterdamse Houthavens”
- The opportunity to do what you’re good at and want to become better at
- An attractive internship fee of € 400
- Nice get-togethers and team outings
- The best coffee, free use of our gym, healthy lunches and snacks.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel?
This is you in a nutshell
- You’re in your 3rd or 4th year looking for an internship with a minimum duration of 4 months
- Not to brag, but you have a stellar portfolio to share
- You know your ways around tools like Sketch and Adobe software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Some experience with video-editing and front-end is a plus.
Wie zijn wij?
About Emakina (www.emakina.nl)We have a friendly and informal workplace and we work with some of the biggest brands and e-commerce retailers in Europe. We’re talking major projects – developed in-house with budgets to match – at the very core of our clients’ business. You’ll work with dynamic professionals and ego-free team players who value personal initiative and development. You can count on plenty of ways to increase your skills in an inspiring international environment. To sweeten the deal, we also have various extracurricular activities like ski trips and beach barbecues and you can use the company boat if you prove to be a capable captain. We like to keep our co-workers happy, well balanced and relaxed.
Lara Vreeke. Sound interesting?When applying, please attach your CV and portfolio. We are interested to hear the top areas you’re most interested in exploring at Emakina and why. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.Not sure yet? Chat with Lara Vreeke on +31 (0)20 463 77 66. Only STUDENTS may apply, as we cannot accommodate non-students with internships.