An exciting opportunity has opened for an internship as Corporate Branding intern at the Amsterdam-based International Controllership team of Universal Studios International BV (USI), part of global media company NBCUniversal!
Wat ga je doen?
The Controllership team is responsible for many finance functions within NBCU. Especially the back office and transactional kind of finance functions can be automated by Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Controllership started the journey to automate existing manual processes using RPA and has built a Virtual Workforce (VWF).
The Virtual Workforce team is a young, new and multi-disciplinary team with developers and finance professionals that is part of the digital automation strategy of NBCUniversal. As a Corporate branding intern, you are responsible for creating a website for the Virtual Workforce team. You will also promote the VWF brand, by making design and innovative VWF content.
- Develop a website for the Virtual Workforce (team)
- Managing online-content of the VWF website
- Embed chatbot on the VWF website
- Launch and promote the VWF website
- Help with corporate branding (design, t-shirts, flyers, video´s and online posters)
Wat bieden wij?
Internship allowance of 500 EUR.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel?
- 3rd or 4th year Bachelor student at a recognized HBO or equivalent; Business IT & Management, Information Technology, Creative or similar course of study required
- Availability for internship: 5 months
- English skills required
- Knowledge of web design and the latest trends
- Interest in corporate branding Experience with SharePoint is a plus
- Experience with web development is a plus
- Video editing is a plus
- Experience with Office 365 is a plus
- Able to work independently
- Proactive and creative
Wie zijn wij?
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
NBCUniversal’s international operations outside the US and Canada include film and television distribution, home entertainment distribution, channels, film and television production, theme parks and news operations. With more than 2,200 employees across 34 countries, NBCUniversal’s international portfolio consists of international channels delivering quality content to 176 territories across EMEA, Latin America and Asia; television production labels in both UK and Australia; a library of 4,000 feature films and 75,000 TV episodes for international television distribution; direct film distribution operations in 11 countries; direct home entertainment distribution operations in 7 countries with licensee relationships covering approximately 55 additional territories; CNBC International, which broadcasts across EMEA and APAC; Parks & Resorts operated through license agreements in Singapore and Japan; and an international NBC News team based in London.
Marita de Graaf